Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Month in Review: October

Um, what? It's November?! Already?!?! 

Well, October was a fun-packed, busy month. Before it started I saw Jason Mraz at Radio City Music Hall - good time! Wish it had been longer. Then, once October hit, I has visitors, visited, and even made it to the most famous coffee shop ever.



To recap:

One of my sorority sisters, Bethany, came to stay with me so we could make the ultimate pilgrimage: Central Perk pop-up replica in honor of the Friends 20th Anniversary. She was not far, working only a few hours away and we went to scope out this attraction before it disappeared for free coffee and a photo-op on the famous orange couch.



The first day we arrived and the line had already been cut off at 3:30p (they closed at 8p)! So we made a plan to get there super early the next day. We arrived at 9:30a and made it inside around 11a - not terrible. I've waited longer to rush Broadway shows. The Central Perk roast coffee was very yummy and inside they had all types of costumes, props, signed scripts, and the couch. It was awesome! I'm glad we were able to get in and see everything! If only we had seen someone get engaged on the couch (apparently that was a thing that was happening). 




The week after that, the boy and I headed home for Homecoming at Duquesne, which was so so SO much fun. It was so great to see my friends and I hadn't been home with time to spend with them in so long. 



Shortly after that, I saw he fabulous Betty Who at Irving Plaza shortly after her album dropped! She was truly spectacular. The show was sold out, I danced so hard, if was the best show I had been to in a while! Definitely go see her if you have a chance! 

And then the rest of the month was just going back and forth seeing the boy, cleaning up, decorating. I spent Halloween with my good friends Adrienne and Emily (Adrienne had to work and Emily and I kept her company), where I are good food and drank good boozy cherry drinks. 

And now I am full into the holiday season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment