Saturday, December 17, 2011

How to Succeed in Business

This is just copied from my old blog! 


11/6/11:

Yesterday was like the best day of my life. I woke up at 8:40 to rush tickets for How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (aka H2$) and managed to snag some for the 2pm matinee! I was so close, had a slightly obstructed view, but who cares? I was in Row E for $30! 
Daniel Radcliffe was absolutely AMAZING. His singing is not as strong as his dancing, but he is such a strong dancer, I don’t even…it doesn’t even matter. I love him. I respect him so much. Not once during that entire performance did I even THINK, “Man, that’s Harry Potter!” He completely transformed into Finch and I was honestly, so proud of him. I think he’s a true Broadway talent and he has ab right future on stage. 
John Larroquette was outstanding. I love him. He’s hilarious. His facial expressions had me cracking up and any time he interacted with Daniel Radcliffe, I was howling. It was a really great show and I’m glad I was able to see it.
Afterwards, I went to the stagedoor but they told everyone Dan and John don’t come out because they rest (FOR GOOD REASON) between shows, so if you want to come back around 10, you can. So, I did, because I love Daniel Radcliffe. I ended up in the FRONT and he signed my program and when I told him that he did an AMAZING job, he looked me dead in the eye and smiled and said, “Thank you.” I fangirled the hell out in my mind and here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like him because he is so humble and so sweet and so appreciative to anything anyone nice says to him, almost like he can’t believe that people like him. He’s precious and I legit want to be his best friend. Hahahaha John Larroquette was also very sweet and gracious and I recommend not only seeing the show but also staying for the stage door experience.
After THAT, I was leaving after John Larroquette signed (because after him and Daniel, who cares, to be honest) and I saw the gates still up by Follies, which Bernadette Peters stars in. I asked a lady if Bernadette had come out yet and she said, “No.” and I started freaking out because I’ve loved her since I was like six. She’s a goddess and perfect and I was able to get a picture with her (even though I didn’t see the show, which I felt awkward about but this lady was like “GO!”) and my night was complete. It was honestly pretty perfect. I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment